Sat, Jan 11|
50 Gun Raffle
SFA Chapter XVIII will be conducting a raffle drawing of 50 firearms to raise money for our new home site.
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2020, 4:00 PM
Charlie Mikes, 195 Starpoint Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28303, USA
About The Event
This raffle is part of Special Forces Association chapter 1-18's fundraising efforts to purchase a new home site. The former Team House, previously located at National SFA grounds on Doc Bennett Road in Fayetteville, NC was destroyed by flooding from Hurricane Mathew in 2016. Today we are still a chapter without a Home. We are determined to change that with your help. Tickets are available through this website.
Drawing will take place at the date and time listed in event details. (subject to change) List of firearms included in the raffle will be posted on the website and Facebook page. The price for each raffle entry is $100 USD. Winners will be contacted using the ticket purchaser's contact information provided during raffle purchase.
Minimum requirement for "Claiming a prize" requires the winner to contact SFA Chapter 1-18 officials, satisfactory verifying their identity, and making arrangements to take possession of the firearm within a reasonable amount of time following the drawing. After a period of time to be determined by applicable laws and common sense, rights of ownership to unclaimed firearms will be relinquished to Special Forces Association Chapter 1-18 (unless another legally binding and applicable resolution is discovered) Anyone actively deployed, or similar circumstances, related to U.S military service or defense of the United States of America will be EXEMPT from aforementioned minimum requirement for "claiming a prize". Special arrangement will be made for anyone who can not physically take possession based on the aforementioned circumstances.
- * You much be legally eligible to purchase and possess a firearm to enter the raffle.
- * There is NO LIMIT on the number of tickets one person can purchase (not to exceed the 500 total tickets available or remaining tickets available)
- * ALL TICKETS purchased will be included in ALL DRAWINGS. (once a drawing is completed, winning number will be reentered into ball pool for following on drawings)
- * All shipping of firearms will be done in accordance with applicable Federal and State laws and will only be handled through Federal Firearms License channels.
- * Tickets are Non-Transferable.
- * Winners have 30 Days to claim their prize.
- * ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL!!
Good Luck and Thank You For All of Your Support In Building Chapter 1-18's Future Home Site!